Engineer Summer Intern
Employment Type: Full-Time
Wade Trim is seeking a Summer Intern for our Municipal Services group. Candidates must be pursuing a bachelor's degree in civil and/or environmental engineering (junior or senior status preferred) and possess valid driver's license. Familiarity with Microsoft Office is required. Candidates must be self-motivated, very organized and have excellent communication skills. Typical Municipal Services internship responsibilities may include:
- Assist in the design civil projects that may include water mains, sanitary sewers, storm sewers, roads, bridges, private development, etc.
- Assist with reviewing plans and specifications
- Conduct field inspections
- Prepare preliminary project cost estimates
- Assist Project Managers
- Maintain excellent client relations
- Maintain a safe working environment
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...