We think you are a good fit if you:
* Are working towards a Bachelor'sDegree with a graduation date of Winter 2021 or Spring 2022.
* Have a BS/MS degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering are preferred
* Other BS/MS Aeronautical, Environmental, and Civil Engineering degree may be considered
Just so you know:
* All positions are entry level management internships
* Procter & Gamble generally seeks to hire individuals that are in good standing at their university and/or field of study, this typically means people with an overall G.P.A. of 2.75 or above on a 4.0 scale.
* The duration of our internships is 10 to 12 weeks starting around May or June. As an intern, you'll receive an internship allowance.
* We provide relocation support to get you where we need you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.