Facebook Reality Labs and Oculus are looking for exceptional interns to help us create next generation experiences in virtual and augmented reality. Join a full-stack team working on computer vision, machine learning, real-time state estimation, geometric and appearance modeling, physically-based modeling, sensor design and fusion, and human computer interaction. We are accepting applications from students interested in (but not limited to) the following areas:
- Optical tracking of hands, bodies and objects and their interactions through state estimation and machine learning
- Representation modeling (e.g. appearance, geometry) of hands, bodies and objects for fast simulation and tracking
- Physical simulation of soft contact, deformation models for grasp
- Sensor fusion (e.g. of pressure, RF, EXG, IMU) with optical tracking
- Design and fast evaluation of deep neural networks
- Interaction design for hands and bodies in virtual reality and augmented reality
Computer vision (e.g. tracking), computer graphics (e.g. appearance, geometry, physically-based modeling), robotics (state estimation) and machine learning (e.g. applied DNN design) backgrounds are particularly welcome!
Our internships are twelve (12) to twenty four (24) weeks long and we have various start dates throughout the year.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...