Software Developer Engineer II
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Multi Marketplace Advertising(MMA) team owns and builds services and applications across Amazon World-Wide Advertising that make advertising across multi-marketplaces as easy as flipping on a switch. Our mission is to accelerate the path for millions of our Advertising clients in becoming global advertisers and brands.
MMA is organized into 4 main program streams with teams across NYC and Toronto.
We are currently recruiting experienced Software Engineers who enjoy solving technical challenges at massive scale, simplifying and eliminating complexity as well as demonstrate a high sense of ownership and the ability to drive solutions from inception to delivery.
We have a strong culture of innovation, solving problems in creative ways and our track record of accomplishment’s speaks for itself. Over the past 2 years we have successfully
· Built a world-class localization service leveraging experienced human linguists and machine translation to produce high quality Advertising content.
· Leveraged ML and NLP to optimize localization of advertising-specific content across translation methods.
· Built and deployed a highly scalable service which intelligently routes translation content to human linguist by quality and SLA metrics.
· Built a new service as part of Advertising International Expansion efforts which will drastically reduce the time to launch a new marketplace from 5months to a few days.
You will be joining a high-performing team at the core of the Amazon Ad’s ecosystem. You will be responsible for the entire development lifecycle, from feature ideation to deployment to operational excellence. We will be counting on you to have strong technical skills - you should be able to design and build high-availability, low-latency distributed systems that will service millions of users. We use list of technologies here, and experience with those is a plus.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· 4+ years of professional software development and experience.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++ or C# including Object-Oriented design.
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design of new and current systems.
· Familiarity with Pay for performance Ad model and the Internet advertisement industry is a plus.
· Solid understanding of system performance and efficiency.
· Strong communication skills.
· Familiar with building applications with AWS
Loading some great jobs for you...